AGS Rehab is offering Workplace Sensitivity Training!
Workplace culture has never been more important than now! Build a strong and respectful workplace culture by offering your employees workplace sensitivity training. Help reduce workplace stigma with this webinar, which prepares your employees to recognize, respond and communicate effectively in the workplace.
This interactive workplace is designed to enlighten participants on the topics of discrimination and harassment and provides employees with a greater understanding of the importance of language and communication. Employers benefit by potentially reducing costs associated with poor mental health in the workplace such as chronic mental stress claims and other mental health absences or presenteeism issues.
Learn how to:
- Increase employee awareness of the impact of actions/comments on others
- Increase understanding and acceptance of diversity in the workplace
- Identify inappropriate interactions
- Improve awareness of the employer/employee obligations in the workplace, to avoid possible discrimination and harassment
- Improve your knowledge of legislation and case law, to better appreciate the seriousness of discrimination and harassment in the workplace.
Return on Investment:
- Increased employee engagement and productivity
- Reduced stigma associated with mental health in the workplace
- Creation of a positive workplace culture
- Reduced costs associated with absenteeism and presenteeism
- Improved employee retention.